Along the South Coast of England, GreenThumb Lawn Treatment Service has been successfully operating for well over a decade.
Today, they service over 5,000 customers throughout areas running across the South Downs. The combined GreenThumb team of 26 employees, all live locally and are fittingly surrounded by the healthy and weed free lawns they take pride in creating, you don’t need to go far to get some expert advice.
Prices start from as little as £5 per month for basic weed and feed seasonal treatments, and for as little as £17 per month you could get an all inclusive Lawn Care Treatment Programme that will give your neighbours ‘Lawn Envy’ as they watch your tired lawn turn into a happy and healthy one for you to enjoy.
The British weather will remain unpredictable, but what we can say for sure is that lawns will always respond to some TLC and, no matter what the weather, GreenThumb have the products and experience to give you that lush, green, weed-free lawn you have always wanted.
- Top Tips by GreenThumb
- Treatments from just £5pm
- Here are some tips for spring lawn care courtesy of your local GreenThumb
- Make sure that your mower has been serviced and that the blades are sharp.
- When you give your lawn the first cut of the season – aim to remove only the top third of growth. Removing too much in one go will cause the lawn to become stressed and turn yellow.
- When grass growing season is properly underway, mow the lawn at least once a week.
- Apply a spring blend, nitrogen rich feed to the lawns.
- Spray weeds with a product that is recommended for use on grass – some weed killers will get rid of everything – including the lawn!